Monday, November 15, 2010

"Hold My Hand" ... Michael Jackson.

I am so glad that michael did this song! an that is the First single form his upcoming album! ... is sad that he is not around any more but this would have been a comeback for him, this is the best way to continue his legacy and keep in touch with all his fans and also get in touch with an entire new generation.
Sure, this record is the type of music that fits Michael, it has a mid-tempo beat, a chorus at the climax, is a very uplifting song and the collaboration of "Akon" makes it better.
I'm sure the both of them were happy with the result, but more for the experience lived for Akon, "I'm so proud to have had the chance to work with Michael, one of my all time Idols". It would be nice is this song becomes a hit, and by the sound of it, it might have a chance.

Long Live the King. Listen.


Hold My Hand (Feat. Akon) by YowPower

No comments: