Friday, December 31, 2010

10 Out Of 10.

It's been a great year full of great Heights and big Lows in time to end this first decade of the 21st century.  Pop music make a huge comeback and some amazing New Artist have made their debut this year,  like Nicki Minaj, Drake, Bruno Mars, Kesha, B.O.B, Mike Posner and so much more, but also a year for artist to establish them selfs as relevant in the music industry and expanding their influences, such as Katy Perry, Rihanna and lets not forget the comebacks from Usher and Eminem, but also failure from Christina Aguilera, The Dream, M.I.A., at least they have time to redeem, is just how I see it.

Now that the year is ending is time for me ti pick my TOP 10 songs of this year, it wasn't easy, like i said a year full of great music, i hope you like my picks and by the way let me give you a BIG THANKS for supporting the blog and I am looking forward to the next year, best wishes for all of you hope your dreams, goals and plans do come true!


No comments: