Tuesday, December 21, 2010

keyshia cole is "Calling All Hearts"

It's been 2 years since keyshia released some music of her own, now she is back with her album " Calling All Hearts", she released her first single "I Ain't Thru" ft. "Nicki Minaj", but it faild to make an impact on the charts, now the album is out and i find, a couple of songs that are good, is still a nice R&B album, but unfortunately the  is not that great, for me it lacks of energy, she should have done something like "Let It Go", she should have brought other colabos.

I Ain't Thru.
I pick this one because the beat is really nice and Nicki's verse is awesome!.

Keyshia Cole- Ft. Nicki Minaj by kuttechnicians

Tired Of Doing Me.
This one is an R&B ballad track, nice duet with Tank, two great voices put together.


Tired of Doing Me - Keyshia Cole feat. Tank by HDMI44

If I fall In Love Again.
This is an very sweet jam, it has this old School feel to it, maybe is the beat or Faith Evans, but still nice.

If I Fall in Love Again (Feat. Faith Evans) by YowPower

No comments: