Saturday, August 6, 2011

T.G.I.F.!! T.G.I.F.!! Katy Perry and Missy Elliot Remix.

It´s not Friday ... but is definitely time to party! , Missy Elliott makes a triumphant comeback with this remix, after 2 year of absence and some personal struggles she manages to make an appearance on this #1 Hit, but the craziest thing here is that most of us are still enjoying Katy´s "Teenage Dream" album, is amazing the fact that she achieved 5 #1 singles from the current album, she match Michael Jackson´s previous record, for me this song became a hit thanks to the video using the power of celebrities was a guaranty success.
I´m not sure if any of those songs will become classics, only time and future generations will be able to tell us of the did, but for now lets enjoy them ... and "T.G.I.F." all weekend long.   

Listen.


No comments: